Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Real "Slip of the Tongue!"

As I mentioned in a post a while back, I was going to be posting a new cooking clip every weekday, but on the weekends I would start posting humorous and/or interesting food items that I find during the week. Some of you may have seen this slightly naughty clip on my old blog.

This is actress Kate Wislet telling a VERY funny story on Letterman about her friend Cameron Diaz. Before watching this clip please be warned; dont blame us if your kids make you explain to them why this “slip of the tongue” (pun fully intended) is so funny! In fact this will be our first NC17 rated clip. Also, the clip ends with a bizarre tease for an upcoming Richard Simmons appearance - but he is in a giant bird suit, so I guess it’s sorta food related. Enjoy!


No comments: