Thursday, February 4, 2010

Super Bowl Griling and BBQ Crash Course

Thanks to my just concluded trip to Vegas, I'm still a day or two away from a new recipe video. I've been catching up on my cookbook recipe production and photography, as well as finishing off a very delicious looking "best of Vegas" recap.

In the meantime, here's a series on grilling basics by Chris Lilly. I met Chris while attend Kingsford University last year, and in addition to being a heck of a nice guy, he's a very good teacher. I don't really do cookbook reviews, but I'm a big fan of Chris's Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book, and have added a link here in case you want to check it out.

Here
are some simple, beginner-level instructions for cooking seafood, chicken, pork and beef. Since Super Bowl Sunday is the biggest non-summer grilling day of the year, I figured some of you may pick up a tip or two by checking these out. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gah, everything perfect with the salmon, problem for me is taking them out!
as I go with a spatula it usually flakes the bottom and I loose quite a bit... and if I use thongs (very dunce-like) I end up breaking it