Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy National Hot and Spicy Food Day Eve!

That’s right, as almost nobody knows, tomorrow is National Hot and Spicy Food Day, not to be confused with International Hot and Spicy Food Day, which is, of course, on January 16th. Don’t even get me started on the time I bought the wrong cocktail napkins after getting the days mixed up. So embarrassing.

Anyway, in honor of this very special day that somehow food bloggers and media outlets know is August 19, I’m re-posting this spicy sausage ragu recipe. This crowd-pleaser is so easy, so tasty, and a perfect way to celebrate this made-up holiday. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, this one literally made me drool.

Ed the house chef said...

I made this the day my wife left on a short vacation. I thoroughly enjoyed it fresh and the leftovers for lunches. Thanks again Chef.