Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy 5th of July!

I hope you had a great holiday, and that your food was just as impressive as the fireworks show, or visa versa. We’re going to take a few days off, so there won’t be any new videos this week, but that’ll give you time to catch up on the ones you’ve missed, as well as continue to build suspense for the upcoming Lebanese Mountain Bread video.

In related news, I’m also experimenting with a few new/old things to serve with the aforementioned, and thoroughly teased flatbread. So, stay tuned for all that, and, as always, enjoy!

.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally! Ever since you've mentioned it I've been hoping the next post would be the mountain bread. Don't let me down Chef John!

Unknown said...

Hi Chef John, I hope you have a great vacation. I am from Canada. My city has amazing fireworks shows! It was Canada's 150th on July 01. I have a great view from my 17th floor apartment. I was cooking one of your recipes for dinner for my friends. The dinner was as legendary as the fire works! Thank you!

SVT-Ricky said...

Hi John,
What kind stainless skillet do you use?
Thank you so much for what you do. I've cooked many of your recipes.

Unknown said...

Really itching to spice up my kitchen <😜 And I can't do that until I see a video of your cookware, bakeware and knife (utensil etc) preferences. Please? ~staci.b

Angela said...

I'm looking forward to the flatbread recipe. I'm allergic to yeast, so my only option for bread is flatbread. I hope you had a great holiday!

Unknown said...

try the receipes from anime/manga 'food wars!'?

Unknown said...

Hi Chef John

do you have any recipes for Chicken Livers?

Also, how can one make a rouxless kangaroo stew?

David

Unknown said...

Staci Bergeron Chef John uses an All-Clad stainless steel fry pan, I went out and bought a 10 piece set of the copper core All-Clad then got so sick I have only cooked with it twice. See this page for info from Chef John. http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/search?q=chicken+and+mushrooms
Heather