Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Dynamite Rice – As Jimmy Walker Would Say, “It’s Fan-tas-tic!

It’s always exciting getting a food wish for something I’ve not heard of, and when I type the recipe name into the search box, I feel a little surge of what I’ll call culinary adrenaline as I wait for the results to fill the screen. It usually only takes a few seconds of glancing to know whether the request will turn into a video, but sometimes I don’t even have to wait that...to read the rest of Chef John's article about Dynamite Rice please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for Dynamite Rice!

And, as always, enjoy!

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here