Friday, May 13, 2022

The Mississippi Slugburger – Fighting Inflation One Burger at a Time

If you’ve seen our Prison Meatloaf video, you know I have no problem adding lots of cheap, starchy filler to a recipe to stretch the meat content, especially when the results are so satisfying and delicious. So, when I discovered the slugburger after a viewer’s request, my first thought was, I really need to make this. Well, actually my first thought was, I’m glad this doesn’t have slugs in it. Anyway, the point is...to read the rest of Chef John's article about The Mississippi Slugburger please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for The Mississippi Slugburger!

And, as always, enjoy!

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here