Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wishing You the Happiest of Holidays!

I want to wish all of you, and your families, a very happy holiday, as well as a fantastic and fabulous 2008. I'd like to extend a sincere thanks to all of you for visiting, and contributing to this site. I can't believe the blog isn't even a year old yet. I started posting here in February, but it seems like much longer ago than that. It's been a lot of fun making and sharing these video recipes, and interacting with you. The amount of email and comments I've gotten regarding those who have made my recipes for friends and families (and then taken all the glory without mentioning me) has been staggering, and inspiring.

As you enjoy your holiday feasts, take a few moments to look around the table and remind yourself what a wonderful and magical effect good food can have on people. I will be taking a little break for the Christmas holiday, but will be back soon; filming, posting, and hopefully making some of your food wishes come true. Enjoy!!

Your Friend in Food,
Chef John

Photo credit (c) desi.italy

7 comments:

Jairus said...

merry christmas papa!

Chef John said...

thanks! same to you my fine protege!

Anonymous said...

Chef, I hope your holidays are wonderful and you have a great and happy time with your friends and family. Very best wishes for the new year as well!

Nessa said...

Merry Christmas Chef John! :D

ghanima said...

A Merry Christmas to you, Chef John. Thanks for making my days brighter with your charm, wit, and good food.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Chef John!

By The way - I made your pork loin with cherry reduction tonite and my wife said it was the best meal I had ever made - Score!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me, I don't think I've told you what a big help your mashed potatoes video was for me (I'm a rice and pasta girl). Thanks and wishing you a fantabulous 2008!