Monday, July 13, 2015

Chef John is on Vacation!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be on vacation this week. I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing break, and if everything goes according to plan, I will accomplish absolutely nothing. 

We’ll continue to publish your comments and questions, but unfortunately, I won’t be around to respond to the tiny fraction of them I usually do. That means you’ll have to rely on each other, so good luck with that. Thank you for understanding, and we’ll see you next week!

.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Cheers, Chef John!

Gretchen said...

Slacker. Just kidding. Enjoy the respite

Bethany said...

Enjoy your vacation! Thank you for all of your recipes. I've learned so much. Off to make calzones.

Can you (re-) duck confit?

Unknown said...

Wishing you a great vacation with all the relaxing that you wish for... but, pleaaaaaase, don't forget to come back as I'm already missing you! :-)))

tanalovesfood said...

enjoy...

Bingostar826 said...

Can I use beef instead?

Matthew said...

The two "Enjoy" comments I read in Chef John's voice....

Though it is coming to the end of your holiday, I hope you achieved the whole of nothing you set out to accomplish.

Unknown said...

Have fun! You and Michelle be safe!

KittyCorner said...

My husband does all the cooking, and I have tried for years to get him to watch cooking videos with me. He would huff and puff like an angry bull and begrudgingly sit through the occasional video -- until I found you! I just wanted to let you know that he and I both LOVE your series and we never miss a one. Thank you for making such a fun and enjoyable show!

Enjoy your vacation! We'll be looking forward to seeing more when you come back!

Peggy Johnson said...

Enjoy