Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Art of Seduction

I am proud to announce I've just been featured in an interview on the blog, Seduction Meals, run by friend of the site, Terry Dagrosa (pictured below). Her site is dedicated to food, romance, and seducing that special someone with a great, sexy meal. Apparently, without my knowledge, or consent, some people are using my recipes for the purpose of seducing the objects of their affection. Hey, I'm happy to help, just don't forget me at Christmas.

If you get a chance, check out her blog, and the interview where you can read my amazing, but true, story about cooking the ultimate "seduction meal" for my wife. It's a great story, and something to remember the next time you are staying at a Bed and Breakfast that has a fireplace! Enjoy.

Seductive photo © Kirsty Andrews

2 comments:

PrimeBrit said...

Wow Chef,

You have it all. Comedy Genius and a die shard romantic lady killer...

I am so envious!

Anonymous said...

She's hot, your new acquaintance!