Sunday, May 22, 2011

Heading Home from Atlanta Fat and Happy

I'm getting ready to jet back to San Francisco after a great stay in Atlanta. As you probably know, I was here for the 1st Annual Atlanta Food and Wine Festival, which was a lot of delicious fun, and considering this was their inaugural year, I thought everything was really well done. Of course, I'll have a more detailed recap coming, and a couple festival-inspired video recipes, so stayed tuned! In the meantime, here are a couple shots to tease you with. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, held off on the first post.

Can't be an annual until the 2nd year

This is the INAUGURAL event!

(not to worry, you're in some very good company!)

Chef John said...

Slow day?

Unknown said...

you're so lucky you get to go to these events... so... jealous...

Chef John said...

That I am :)