Monday, April 30, 2012

Heading Home!

Michele and I are heading back to San Francisco after a fantastic 2012 Passport to Dry Creek Valley! I forgot to bring that wire that lets me download the photos I took, but hopefully tomorrow I can show you what we served. 

Pictured here is a iPhone shot of our "Tonno del Dry Creek," which was some incredible pork confit from Dehesa (you'll be hearing a lot more about them soon), topped with picked onions, and "hearts on fire" greens. 

By the way, I will be posting a brand new video later this evening featuring an odd, but very delicious ham, asparagus, and ricotta pizza, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good Frickin' time...

LynnieBNC said...

<<ENVIOUS! I lived in Healdsburg from 1987 to 1993, and it was very quaint and lovely and A LOT LESS EXPENSIVE. I've been out since, having friends there still, but it sure got yuppified and expensified, and over itselfified since then. However, it is, in my opinion, probably the BEST climate in the country. SIGH, can't afford to move back, and I'm not a fan of most of the changes. Ya can't stop "progress", I guess. Still, I envy your experience, and I am so glad you enjoyed!

The ODR said...

I think they should have baked that pizza a little longer.

Christy said...

My favorite homemade pizza is prosciutto, pear and Gorgonzola. However, I'm never above trying something new...