Sunday, April 1, 2012

Only An April Fool Wouldn’t Try This Pasta Primavera

Every once in a while I get an urge to remind you about some previously posted, seasonally appropriate video recipe. Today, it was seeing an old photo of our pasta primavera that inspired my need to re-feed.

Many of our fresher (greener?) viewers may not have seen this classic springtime pasta before, and if that’s the case, run, don’t walk, to the nearest farmer’s market, fill a basket with fresh green veggies, and get cooking. You can click here to read the original blog post, and get all the ingredient amounts. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Chris K. said...

Until recently I worked with a guy who likes to make "frittata primavera." It's got bacon, peppers, onions, and cream cheese in it. He also makes "juevos" rancheros, whatever that means.

Work experience? Line cook at a Vegas hotel restaurant. Now I know what a hack chef looks like in its larval stage.

Rita said...

as always, we will enjoy :)

Kelly said...

Oh. My. God. I'm making that once I get my hands on some asparagus! (and more green veges)