Thursday, June 7, 2007

And the winner is…Chicken Parmesan!

The viewers have spoken! Tomorrow’s post will be my version of the ubiquitous Chicken Parmesan. It was kind of cool letting you, the readers, decide on what I would demo. But, since I wanted to do the 3-Corn Polenta, this is the last poll I’ll ever have. As we all well know, democracy just doesn’t work! Ok, just kidding, I’m sure you will see the occasional poll posted here on various topics. Anyway, like I said in the original post, this was more of a test of how the polling software works, and much to my surprise it did work and was easy to manage. By the way, I will eventually demo all the other options listed in the poll. So, be sure to tune in tomorrow to see this Italian-American classic done Chef John style.

Here are the "official" results:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same viewer that put"Rox ur sox". If you didn't read my comment on the post "Big Night", go ahead and do so. It's the one that have the "Stupid Blond" thing.I am very happy that you will probably do all videos(eventually).

Unknown said...

Hey, I was one of the 25 who wanted to see 3 corn polenta...Couldnt you have just stuffed the ballot box Chef John...you are the master of your web domain, no?, with powers far beyond those of mortal men....or something...

Chef John said...

powers far beyond those of mortal men.... yes,of course,I'm a Chef. But, no it only lets you vote once - even me.

Unknown said...

Trust me, I tried! I really wanted the 3 corn polenta to win!

ChickenLegs said...

I can't find the ingredients and the written process of how to make this..
Where can i find them?

Chef John said...

http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2007/06/chicken-parmesan-all-you-baby-cows-can.html