Sunday, June 24, 2007

Was it the Last Supper?

I'm a HUGE Sopranos fan. So for this weekend's filler clip I'm posting this clip I found on YouTube that makes the case for Tony being whacked. Since the now famous final scene takes place in a Diner, that makes it food related, and completely appropriate for this blog. Personally, I don't think Tony was shot, but as you'll see in this clip, the author makes some interesting observations. I especially like the onion ring comparison. And, what if you've never seen the Sopranos? Well, you've got a lot of catching up to do. In my humble opinion, the Sopranos was the best television show EVER…except of course for The Simpsons and Seinfeld. I tried to find a Sopranos food scene montage, but didn’t find anything, which would have been very cool. If you see one please let me know! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heres a clip you might enjoy...featuring "gabagool"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmX-SSJO-ug

Anonymous said...

i totally think tony got whacked :P

Chef John said...

I don't think he did, BUT I do want some onion rings!

Anonymous said...

Ahh...I think I get in the clip it says we see everything Tony sees.And at the end of this clip it's black out probably meaning he's dead. And in the beginning Tony "appears to be in a coffin." so the beginning of the episode might actually be the "next episode" beginning. But whatever. ;}