Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Small Post Before Coming Home from the Big Apple

Wow, what a short, but amazing trip this has been! We are packing for our trip back to San Francisco, and as I try to cram an unnatural amount of swag into my too-small suitcase, I can't even process all that's gone on the last few days. All I know, is I can't wait to back back to work.

Last night we attended the birthday party of a new friend of ours, Sarah Simmons, pictured here next to my old running buddy, Jennifer Heigl, from Daily Blender (right). I've been friends with Sarah on Twitter for a while now, and we finally got to meet. Say what you will about Twitter, and its possible responsibility for the downfall of our society, but anything that allows like-minded people to connect to one another can't be all bad.
Sarah, who publishes the blog, sarahmcsimmons.com, is a formidable foodie, and you'll be reading more about her on this blog in the future.

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for a brand new video recipe tomorrow!

Photo (c)
Jennifer Heigl

4 comments:

milkshake said...

...and you thought the internet fame will never pay :)

Melinda said...

Love your blog, love your videos! I googled 'julia child roast chicken' and stumbled on to your amazing sight! Thank you.
Now I sound like a groupy.

Jen said...

Laughing *hysterically* at the "old running buddy" comment.

Chef John said...

I hope people know that "running buddy" is an old term for a drinking buddy and not that we used to go jogging together! ;-)