Sunday, February 2, 2014

You’re Welcome, America!

Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks, and to everyone who won money betting on them using our never-fail chicken wing bone prediction! Incredibly, that makes 48 Super Bowls in a row that the bones have been correct! I realize that’s very hard to believe, but in fairness, lots of things are very hard to believe. 

Anyway, you’re more than welcome, and if you did win big, please feel free to break me off a little something. These chicken wings don’t pay for themselves! ;) Enjoy!
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My food wish: Whatever crosses your mind next, Chef!

Unknown said...

Ok - Chef John, the bones were (unfortunatly) correct. Do you have a good recipe for crow ?? :(

I still am and always will love my Broncos , but I will give a congrats to the Seahawks.

ok enough of that - on to more amazing recipes...

Ally said...

Chef John, you're my favorite.

Unknown said...

I bet against you :(