Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Our 2014 Super Bowl Prediction!

Once again, it’s time I let you in on my magical method for picking the Super Bowl winner, using the ancient gypsy art of Buffalo chicken wing bone reading. I can't tell you how I learned to do this, or why anyone in their right mind would take it seriously, but what I can tell you is this... the Seattle Seahawks will beat the Denver Broncos. Guaranteed. It's a lock. Bet the kids' college fund.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I should mention that I’m partnered with Allrecipes.com, which is based in Seattle, and run by fanatical Seahawks fans. So, a cynic might say this pick was made to simply keep the corporate overlords happy. Well, if that were the case, why would I even mention it, and raise suspicions? Maybe you think this is some sort of vague, cryptic message telling you to actually bet on the Broncos? Well, that’s just ridiculous.

Anyway, good luck, and I’ll apologize in advance for bumping you up into a higher tax bracket after you collect your winning. You’re welcome, kids. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Jackie Reynolds said...

Thanks you, Chef John. I have bet our home and our lake house and my Yogi Berra signed baseball. I can't wait!

jandres8 said...

I agree with the chicken bones! Don't know where to make my foodwish so ill comment here...borracho beans or Mexican rice, I never can get the texture right! Thanks!

Jen Jen said...

Dear Chef Jhon,

I've been checking your page daily to see if my food wish has been granted (croissants), but no ;(

That said. That was a really funny video.

BroncosFan said...

Boooooooo!!

-A Broncos Fan

BroncosFan said...

Boooooo!!

Rita said...

your chicken bone prediction has always been phenomenal! LOL!

too bad, they show that here in germany at 03:00! i always say that i'll take off on a monday, so i can stay up all nite. but, alas! i failed to do so again this year. thank goodness, for highlights online.

Unknown said...

From a Colorado resident and a huge Bronco fan - YOU'RE ----still great and my favorite chef!!

Go Broncos !!

[ iD: TdX ] said...

Sorry dude, you are like my food guru, but when it comes to football you seem lost ;)

Go BRONCOS!

Unknown said...

You just can't argue with "dem bones". Nice job Chef!

Gin said...

YES!!! Kudos! The bones win yet again.