Friday, August 15, 2008

Ask and You Shall Receive

I'm putting the finishing touches on a shrimp recipe that will air later today, but I wanted to post a quick note regarding the overwhelming response to Jim's letter. At the time of this posting there have been over 40 responses - all of which were detailed, thoughtful, heartfelt, and sincere. I will be giving my take on this young chef's crisis of confidence soon, but I'll say now how impressed I am, and how proud I am, at the level of passion and knowledge the readers of this blog have shown. Well done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, your posting the letter with the young chef's dilemna sparked our interest, it was very thought provoking, my Sue and I enjoyed a long conversation about it. Well Done Chef!!!!

Anonymous said...

His confidence can only come with experience. "Build your repertoire and it will come."

John T. Rhoe