Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rested, Refreshed, and Planning Some Great One-Course Meals!

Thanks to everyone for the extremely kind and enthusiast emails and comments regarding the 24, 24, 24 menu. Like I said, it was a lot of fun, and I hope it helps expose this site to many more new visitors. To that end, if any of you have time to spread the word, I would be deeply appreciative.

My schedule of cooking, filming, and writing makes promoting this blog a real challenge. I know that many of you probably use websites like Twitter, Digg, Stumbleupon, Facebook, etc., to share and recommend blogs, and blog posts that you enjoy. If you can assist me by helping spread the word with those types of resources, it would allow me to concentrate even more time on what I really love to do; cook, film, write, and teach. Thank you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest easy, Chef John! Later Dude!

hkfreak said...

Type more and cook more or else.

Anonymous said...

Way ahead of you. Your lovely head makes a darling piece of Facebook Flair.

Chef John said...

Thanks!