Sunday, August 8, 2010

Who Dat Flying Back to San Francisco?

Michele and I will be heading back to San Francisco this evening after a very, very cool (everything except the weather, that is) trip to New Orleans! I'll have some photos to share with y'all, and there will undoubtedly be several NOLA-inspired video recipes to follow.

Thanks to all y'all who emailed and posted comments with suggestions on where to eat and what to do. As usual on these press trips, the schedule was pretty tight, so we didn't have a lot of time to explore them all, but we loved the city and will be back, for sure.

Y'all stay tuned for a brand new video on the blog tomorrow. Wow, I can't believe I've picked up the accent after only 3 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y'all home?

A. Rodríguez. said...

Hi Mr. Chef John!

I love your videos and I have learned a lot from them. I had no idea how to make the arepas. I want to congratulate you and thank you for sharing your cuisine knowledge with us.

I would like to request as a Food Wish, tamales. My whole family is Hispanic, and they all know how to cook, so it's kind of embarrasing for me to be the only one who doesn't know this recipe. Despite the fact that I love cooking.

Once again thanks for your videos, the recipes look, smell and taste great! Well, the ones I've cooked so far...

I hope you had a great time @ San Francisco, you and your wife Michelle.

cherryboo65 said...

y'all are safe home and we can't wait fo' yo' recipes! i gt an accent just reafing yo's! lol