Thursday, November 4, 2010

First Turkey Balls, then the 2nd Annual Foodbuzz Blogger Festival!

I'll have a brand new video recipe up tomorrow for a tasty, holiday version of cocktail meatballs that I think you're going to love – if only for the best slow-motion cranberry jelly scene ever filmed. After I post that, I'm taking the rest of the weekend off for a very special event.

This weekend is the 2nd Annual Foodbuzz Blogger Festival, and I could not be more excited! Not only do I get to eat and drink (two of my four favorite things to do), and see lots of my fellow food blogger buddies, but I was also asked to participate as a panelist for one of the Saturday breakout sessions called, "Star of the Show: Video Blogging." Basically, I'm going to give away all of my trade secrets for free.

Of course, there will be lots of fun updates and live reports via my Twitter feed, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

What are your other two favorite things to do, Chef John?