Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Look What I Found

My friends at Allrecipes.com have put together a great recipe hub for Thanksgiving, and as I glanced down the page, I saw this gorgeous pumpkin flan in their gluten-free section. I quickly realized it was a recipe I'd posted a few years ago, and pretty much forgotten about. It only took one glance to remind me of this sweet, satisfying, and yet still relatively light holiday dessert.

Anyway, I wanted to share this delicious blast from the past, and also provide you with a link to the extensive Thanksgiving recipe index over at Allrecipes for all your last minute needs. Enjoy!



Click here to read the original post, and get the ingredient list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this recipe needs to stress the importance of straining the milk mixture to avoid egg consistency. from the video it looks like one would only strain if they used the vanilla bean.

also, the carmel process is more complicated. won't make this recipe from this blog again as it completely failed. made it from martha stewart video and it was a big hit.