Tuesday, May 12, 2020

"Plastered" Pork Tacos with Apple Jalapeño Salsa – “I Am Not an Animal, I Am a Human Eating”

They say there are a thousand ways to roast pork, which has never sounded like enough ways to me, so I’m always trying to come up with new ones. This “plastered” pork was one such attempt. While this looked bizarre coming out of the oven, and by “bizarre,” I mean it looked like the Elephant Man... to read the rest of Chef John's article about this "Plastered" Pork Tacos recipe, please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for "Plastered" Pork Tacos!

And, as always, enjoy! 

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here