Thursday, December 17, 2020

Easy Beef Wellingtons – Never Say Never

I’ve been quoted as saying beef wellington is one of the dumbest recipes of all time, and that I would never do a video for it, and I still stand by those statements. However, “dumb” doesn’t mean not delicious, or not beautiful to look at, and since I’m doing an individual version here, I’ve still not technically done a real beef wellington. My legal department has assured me... to read the rest of Chef John's article about this Easy Beef Wellingtons recipe, please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for Easy Beef Wellingtons!

And, as always, enjoy! 

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here