Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Red, White & Blue Cheese Balls – On the Inside, That Is

Over the years, I’ve made a few “red, white and blue” recipe videos to honor the Fourth of July holiday, but I think this is the first time the food was actually red, green and tan. Reminds me of the old joke, “Are you going to believe me, or your lying eyes?” Putting aside of their external appearance, I couldn’t have been happier with... to read the rest of Chef John's article about Red, White & Blue Cheese Balls, please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for Red, White & Blue Cheese Balls!

And, as always, enjoy!

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here