Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Foodbuzz Friday!

The Foodbuzz Blogger Festival begins in San Francisco tonight, and it's looking to be an amazing weekend of food, fun, and furious networking with fellow food bloggers from all over the country. I will be busy at events throughout the weekend, including the big awards dinner on Saturday night where Food Wishes has been nominated for "Best Video Blog."

Needless to say I'm very excited and just found out that nominees even get to wear a special gold laminated pass. That's very cool, but I was really hoping they would have used my suggestion that instead of the regular wine glasses, nominees would get to carry around and drink from jewel-encrusted pimp cups.

I'll be tweeting live from the event, in case you want to follow along, as well as taking lots of photos, and maybe even a little video. Stay tuned for updates, and have a fantastic weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through your wing video..lol...I'll definitely be checking back! :D

momgateway said...

Hope you win and can't wait for your posts!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the win in your category!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chef John,

Thought you may like to know your video on how to eat wings is on Yahoo's homepage. U hit the big time now love