Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exclusive: December Wikio Food and Wine Blog Rankings

Clara Chappaz, the US Community Manager at Wikio, has given me an exclusive opportunity to reveal the December Wikio Top 10 Health Blogs, before their official publication date. Food Wishes comes in at a very respectable number 17! Thanks for your continued interest and support.

Here are the Wikio Top 20 Food and Wine Blogs for December:
1Eater
2Diner's journal by Frank Bruni - New York Times

3Ed Levine Eats
4Slashfood
5Eater LA
6Eater SF
7Wine Library TV
8101 Cookbooks
9Orangette
10Eating L.A.
11The Girl Who Ate Everything
12The Amateur Gourmet
13Serious Eats New York
14Kalyn's Kitchen
15Starbucks Gossip
16VittlesVamp
17Food Wishes Video Recipes
18Baking Bites
19Not Eating Out in New York
20Bay Area Bites

Wikio Blogs

12 comments:

Grams Pam said...

Congrats, Chef John! What can we do to move Food Wishes higher in the rankings for next month?

soph30 said...

foodwishes for life! also I think you should make cheesecake, i've been wanting to make one and would love to see your rendition of a classic cheesecake

Anonymous said...

I haven't even heard of most of those! Just Food Wishes (of course), Slashfood, and WineLibrary.TV, the latter of which has always seemed too far on the "ridiculous vinophile" spectrum for my tastes.

admin said...

You got robbed! There are not 16 better food blogs than yours.

Anonymous said...

That rules!! The past few days I've made nothing but food I learned from you. Thank you for all the inspiration. :)

Unknown said...

Chef John, I just browsed through the other blogs...and to my disappointment, non of them is better than your food blog! Foodwishes ranks top on MY list, as always! :)

rosemary said...

Yes you was robbed! No one is better than you!

Anonymous said...

How did that happen? I checked out the others and would not waste my time when I have Chef John. Why is this site not #1?
I guess I just don't get it.
Jackie

Chef John said...

Thanks for all the kind words, but this list is not a ratings of blogs, it's a ranking based on traffic, links, etc. It's not based on subjective opinion.

Bill W, NH said...

I only looked at the top few to see the competition and it just isn't there. This is numero uno site!!!

PukaDog said...

The more people find out what a superb video recipe blog this is, I fully expect Food Wishes to rank in among the Top 10 next year; and higher ranking means more traffic which should mean more sponsorship which should mean more money in Chef John's pocket which I'm all for b/c he's given the free world such fantastic free video recipes with a dose of daily humor!

Darya said...

That's awesome, congrats! (I'm behind in my reading) And thx for the Malcolm Gladwell video :)