Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Potato & Cheese Pierogi – Just Like Grandma Used to Make (Except for the Onions)

I’m sure I’ve said lots of recipes posted on Food Wishes were “my favorite,” but this time I really, really mean it. These simple, pan-fried Polish potato and cheese dumplings were my absolute favorite thing to eat as a kid, and I’m finally posting the official family recipe. I don’t know how authentic these are compared to...to read the rest of Chef John's article about Potato & Cheese Pierogi, please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for Potato & Cheese Pierogi!

And, as always, enjoy!

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here