Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Korean-Style Cream Cheese Garlic Bread – The Opposite of Love at First Sight

When I received my first food wish for Korean cream cheese garlic bread, I did what I always do when I’m not familiar with a recipe; I watched a video of someone making what would be considered an authentic version. I watched, I cringed, I almost wretched, and I decided to move on to other less disturbing...to read the rest of Chef John's article about Korean-Style Cream Cheese Garlic Bread please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for Korean-Style Cream Cheese Garlic Bread!

And, as always, enjoy!

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here