Friday, May 27, 2022

Grilled Swordfish with White Hot Sauce – The Sauce Formerly Known as White Lightning

I was originally going to call this recipe “Grilled Swordfish with White Lightning Sauce,” but then I saw a commercial from a certain fast food chain promoting something called “White Hot Ranch,” and I decided I liked that name even better. So, I stole it with the hopes that one day people will think they took the idea from ...to read the rest of Chef John's article about Grilled Swordfish with White Hot Sauce please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for Grilled Swordfish with White Hot Sauce!

And, as always, enjoy!

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here