Friday, November 4, 2022

Tiramoussa Semifreddo – Hopefully Hand Made

As you’re probably starting to realize, I really love the flavor combinations in tiramisu, and I’ve featured them in multiple video recipes. While I love the classic version, I’m not the biggest fan of soggy ladyfinger cookies in a dessert, which is something I think I caught from Michele, but anyway, I love the combination of coffee and marsala wine in any...to read the rest of Chef John's article about Tiramoussa Semifreddo please follow this link to become a member.)

Follow this link to get a complete, printable written recipe for Tiramoussa Semifreddo!

And, as always, enjoy!

If you want more information about why the blog format has changed, and why we're now offering complete written recipes, please read all about that here