Saturday, May 26, 2012

12 Memorable Memorial Day Grilling Ideas

I hope you're all headed toward a fun and festive Memorial Day weekend! Here are 12 of my favorite grilled recipes, just in case burgers and hot dogs aren't going to cut it this year. And don't forget the side dishes! Everyone knows they're the real secret behind any epic cookout. That, and beer. Enjoy!!

Santa Maria Tri-Tip Grilled Lamb Chops
Grilled Pickled Veggies Grilled Korean Short Ribs
Grilled Flank Steak Grilled Lemon Chicken
Cornell Chicken Grilled Barbecue Chicken
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
Spicy Tarragon Grilled Chicken Grilled Calabrian Chicken

6 comments:

Dean said...

Chef, from one Upstate New York boy to another, I enjoy your site immensely. Your tri-tip recipe, which I've made before, are on the menu for Memorial Day, along with salt potatoes and, I suppose, some vegetation.

Thank you for what you do, and God bless our troops.

Chef John said...

Thanks!! And yes, god bless the troops!

Bonnie said...

Wow - all these ideas for grilling in one place! This is fantastic - thank you very much Chef John!!

Anonymous said...

Are you quitting youtube?You haven't done anything for 1 year.

Chef John said...

What do you mean? I post 2-3 videos every week on YT! Where do you think all these videos are from? :)

Mrsksmithdelta said...

I beg you, Sir,

Keep doing what you do. You've definitely filled a great culinary void for me personally. Truly inspirational.

Thank you, have a fantastic holiday and God Bless.