Saturday, April 14, 2007

All Killer, No Filler…A Few Fun Foodie Clips to Hold You until Monday

It’s the weekend, and as you know by now I don’t post any original material on my “days off.” And by “day off” I mean 14 hours of answering emails, and comments, and questions like, “do you have a tasty Vegan recipe for Philly Cheese Steak??” But I do like to post some type of fun, food-related stuff I’ve found during the week. Here are two clips I think you’ll enjoy.

The first is a rather creative food themed “beat box” mix that I thought was well done. Now, even if you don’t like Hip Hop, who doesn’t enjoy seeing an Englishman in a really bad wig? What exactly is it with all the cross-dressing over there? The second clip is another interest of mine, magic tricks, especially ones using food. This is quite the trick and if you know how it was done PLEASE tell me!! By the way, the first clip is dedicated to my cousin Tony Q, and my sister-in-law Jennifer M, and the second clip is dedicated my nephew Alex M. They'll know why. Enjoy!

The Beat Box Chef


Magic Produce

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I also liked the magic trick.

~ Wilbur M. Reeling ~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chef John said...

Yes, I think he had some kind of vacuum in his sleeve or something. Or maybe...it's really....magic?

Unknown said...

That was truely amazing. I love magic tricks. was that a chicken or a budgie?

Chef John said...

my wife said it was a Canary, im not sure.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B44ZnJh4yaM