Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fast Food Freestyle - Because that's how I roll

While I still plan on posting a new cooking clip every weekday, on the weekends I thought I would start posting other random, fun and/or funny foodie items I've found surfing the web. This clip I found on Youtube is a perfect example of something you may see posted on my "off"days. The next time you are rolling through a drive-through, maybe try ordering like this kid did. I mean what do you have to lose? They usually get your order wrong anyway! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Gulfdiver said...

As stupid as this wrap was.. it kinda grows on yah.. Got a chuckle out of it.. The dude's got the face of a trigger fish tho..

childsdish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
childsdish said...

childsdish said...
Hilarious. This clip reminds me of a pro basketball player I've met. Fooling around, harmless, but not thinking about anyone else, in this case those who may be lined up behind them wanting to order or how annoying it must've been to the gal taking the order. Her composure was great!

Chef John said...

Well, I think the sound track may have included a few car horns if people were waiting... This looked like a 2 AM project.

And yes, I agree, it does grow on you... very strange, the same thing happens with real hip hop music, the more you hear, the more you hear.