Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ravenous Couple Gives Chef John Money Shot

The beautiful ribs pictured here are from Hong and Kim who publish the blog Ravenous Couple.

I received a very nice email from them in which they
reported great success making and (fortunately for me) photographing the Hoisin-Glazed Ribs recipe I posted a few weeks ago.

They remembered I'd lost my "money shot" when my hard disc crashed, and generously offered up their photos for me to use in the post. Thank you Hong and Kim!

I hope you'll reward their thoughtfulness with a visit to check out their version of these great ribs on the Ravenous Couple blog. I don't want to give anything away, but they did add one very secret ingredient. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Ravenous Couple said...

No, all thanks to you for the great recipe. We've actually made several of your recipes with much success in the past but never took pictures because we've only started blogging for a month. Keep on cookin' and so will we :)

Hong and Kim

Chef John said...

here's wishing you a long and fulfilling food blogging experience! the photos on your sites are great.

Charlemange said...

Great pictures! I think these ribs are more fun to make on the grill than in the oven though. The recipe is a keeper.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ravenous Couple, your money shot inspired me to make these for dinner tonight and they were enjoyed by all. I used back ribs, started them in the oven and finished them on the grill. And of course, thank you Chef John! ;-)

Ravenous Couple said...

That's great to hear! The flavors are the marinade and glaze are delicious and we've already had requests from friends to make it again!