Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I'm sorry I don't have time for a long, thoughtful father's day post (or even a short thoughtful one), but after a late night of celebrating, and a very early wake-up call, I'm dashing off to another event.

So, to my father-in-law Al, and all the fathers in Food Wish nation, I want to say thanks for all you do, and enjoy your day!


Pictured here is Jacque Pepin, the honorary father of all the chefs in Aspen (or at least that's how he's treated), with his daughter Claudine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chef, everything's nice, but how long are you going to make us all wait for the wild pig? :-[

Chef John said...

wild pig?

Anonymous said...

Oops! I thought you were also posting a video of the wild pig plated along with the toasted corn salad, when you said two recipes...

Now I realize you were referring to the Italian dressing.. :-(