Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free Tequila + Food Bloggers + Photo Booth = Lots of Explaining to Do!

As much fun as I had eating and drinking my way through four fabulous days at the Aspen Food & Wine Classic, it was getting to meet some of my food blogger buddies that really made my time there so special.

Saturday night, after Food & Wine magazine's "Best New Chefs" Dinner (which you
can read about here), Patron Tequila hosted a very exclusive after-party at the Brexi Brasserie, which I attended with three of my new favorite foodie friends.

In addition to supplying copious amounts of very good tequila, Patron also set up a photo booth. As a steady stream of well-oiled party goers made their way in and out of the booth, the photos were projected onto a large screen for entire room to see (and make fun of).

Pictured here, with the u
sually reclusive Chef John, are (from left to right) Jen from Daily Blender, Sara from Average Betty, and Heidi from SavoryTV. Thanks ladies!

11 comments:

Ravenous Couple said...

hilarious LOL! love the "been there--done that" facial expression!

Jen said...

We rule.

väös said...

haha, great pictures chef!

Heidi from DenverDryGarden said...

Ha! I think the caption for the first one is "what evah" combined with "get off of me girls, I've had enough!"

Cheers! And thanks for making us smile and laugh the entire weekend!

Heidi

Chef John said...

it was my pleasure!

Don Madrid said...

Great Fotos!

Its like a publicity shot from "Sex and the City"

But are you Mr Big or Stan?

averagebetty said...

You, my friend, are simply amazing. I can only hope I haven't tarnished my lady-like image.

Chef John said...

On the contrary - I think this will help your image. ;-)

milkshake said...

What these pictures express is a mix of amusement and exasperation. The tequila company ought to use this in their ad campaign, for some glossy mag

Chef John said...

yes, I can't believe I haven't been offered a modeling contract yet.

r.g said...

chef john, those photos win @ life